Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 141
Photo of matt.mackinnon
buying EGO in Canada
I don't know what has happened, but this morning most of EGO products are now gone from HomeDepot Canada.   For instance, you can purcha...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Bryon
doesn't throw snow
brand new out of the box - fully charged batteries - picks up snow and just dumps it out of the shoot - doesn't throw it more than maybe ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of SLG
Battery or charger dead
Let me start like everybody else, I love my EGO products. I bought EGO Blower 8 months ago, 15  inch trimmer and the hedger trimmer recen...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Steven Taylor
ego snow blower
Hi All! I Just bought my ego snow blower and I have used it three times. The first two times it worked like a champ as I saw in the many ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Doug
ST1500SF Trimmer Head flew off
While using the ST1500SF the trimmer head flew off.  I had not noticed it being loose at any point.  I had just loaded the string in the ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Chris
Broken pieces inside motor
Magnetic broken pieces and flying out will not work now! Customer service was supposed to call back 3 weeks ago, never did. I want my mon...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Matt X
Not very good at Mulching
I have the top model mower with the 7.5ah and i have to say this mower is pretty poor at mulching. The blade quality leaves much to be de...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jeff
Hard to push
I have the snow blower I bought last year. Works well except it can be hard to push. The plastic base seems to scrape the ground very clo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
  • Merged