Conversations

Conversations 121 - 140 of 345
Photo of Erik
EGO take note from toro
After 2 seasons of using my EGO snow blower iin Mn I’m starting to realize this isn’t the right tool for the job. Even staying ahead of h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Dean Dablow
Boat Trolling Motor
There is no one out there producing a Lithium-ion powered trolling motor. I, for one, would love to leave my 50 lb. acid battery at home ...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Rich
Surge Protector
Not an electrical engineer or anything, but would it be feasible for you guys to create a surge protector that we could plug the batterie...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Blue Angel
Dual Port Charger With TURBO Mode
So with the new snow blower we are about to see Ego jump into the realm of dual battery tools, which is awesome!  The power available sho...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Bud Bud
Waste of a good thing!
My local HD has former EGO display tools just sitting out in the elements at 25% off. I tried to talk them down, but they say it is up to...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of J. G.
In My Dreams
In my dreams I am driving an EGO 46" Zero-Turn, Adjustable-Speed, Adjustable-Height, Battery-Powered Lawn Mower for at least an hour. It ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jack
Chainsaw upgrade?
Now that the 7.5 Ah battery is available, will the chainsaw be upgraded with a longer bar and bucking  spikes? 
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Chuck Savall
SO many design problems
So much potential flawed by many design flaws. Ego Snow Blower 21" - The design of the bottom scraper is horrible, it snags on eve...
  • 6 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of snowguy
Use battery to recharge phone?
I have 4 batteries from ego for 3 products (trimmer, backpack blower & snow blower). They are charged and I estimate I use something once...
  • 13 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged