Conversations

Conversations 101 - 120 of 345
Photo of dhau001
New color scheme
Ego needs a new color scheme.  The grey and black make the tools look like toys.  All the other manufacturers are in the red, orange and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Anthony Henderson
String trimmer
Are you guys ever going to integrate a headlight onto the string trimmer Also manufacture a riding lawn mower And manufacture a pre...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Erik
EGO new releases
II was just watching KiteArmy reviews of EGO and other stuff and found my way to Snappervand seen they offer a 82v XD line. Curious ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Lehigh Lawn Pros
Uber-Trimmer
https://egopowerplus.co.uk/products/line-trimmers-brush-cutters/bcx3800e-commercial-line%20trimmer-brush-cutter One of these with a loo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of jay
Remote control mowers
Please make a grass mower and snowblower with remote control plus self cutting with docking station like the (iRobot Roomba) Wish yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of chuckie0307
Ideas
Would like to see EGO come out with movable castor front wheels on the mower to get around the yard. It would be great if EGO could make ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Erik
2 stage snowblower
So I see EGO has a couple different options for trimmers, blowers, and mowers. What about adding a big brother to the snow blower and mak...
  • 11 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Blue Angel
Power Outage
So it’s 7 o’clock Saturday morning and our power has been out since 9:45 last night. High winds have done some damage and Hydro Ottawa h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Ed Drose
Wet/Dry Vacuum!
Hey, love your products! Idea for you - develop a battery operated wet/dry vacuum... I'd buy the first one!
  • 41 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged