Conversations

Conversations 41 - 60 of 345
Photo of bigfootcountry
New Trimmer Handle
Thought I'd pass along some info about a product I've been using....maybe kinda cool. And in advance I'm not affiliated in any way with i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Bob Page
Cool off your battery
I had an experience I would like to share.  Having 2 out of 3 dead batteries that were dead and would not charge  I would try them ever...
  • 5 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of luddy
Nexus And Submersible Pump
Will the Nexus work with the 1/2 hp submerisble pump I have?  Was thinking it sure would beat dragging out the extension cords when needi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Joanne
Self Propelled Snow Blower
I'm sure a lot of us would like a self-propelled snow blower.   I would like to do away with my gas snowblower, but I'm a 68 year old fem...
  • 17 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Blue Angel
Autonomous Mower Coming?
Looks like iRobot has gotten some approvals to go ahead with autonomous mower technology: http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/12/914... ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Robby
DC Charging of Ego Batteries?
I'd like to be able to charge Ego batteries from a DC source. My use case is an off grid solar setup, but I can imagine a similar use cas...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of RobertM
Pressure washer
So today I had to rebuild the carb on my pressure washer, change out the oil and plug as well as the plug wire before i could even use it...
  • 24 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of henry
Cordless sweeper/vacuum
Hi, do you plan to create a cordless vacuum/sweeper to take care of leaves, cutted grass etc... I love your products. I already own the m...
  • 15 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged