Conversations

Conversations 541 - 560 of 603
Photo of Gary
Defective Battery
I bought a blower two days ago. Charged the battery.  Used it.  Loved it.  Battery now will not charge.  Red flashing light.  Defective b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Aaron
Ego needs a second distributer
Home Depot has a problem with their online site. I have been trying to order a Ego chainsaw for almost a week using both my paypal accou...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of deanna
Battery
Had mower since November it work great, except yesterday the Battery will not charge Starts to go and then in a few seconds the red light...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Melinda
Not mulching well
I have had my mower for a few months now and have only used it approx 6 or 7 times. Today I tried mowing and it just isn't mulching good....
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Denis
New mower dead after one use
After unpacking and mowing about 25 minutes, the battery needed charging. Since I own three other ego products (string trimmer, blower,...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Sean
chainsaw+seized+up
Ok, so let me start with, I LOVE ALL MY EGO PRODUCTS! I have the lawnmower, the chainsaw, and the weedwacker. So I went outside today to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sean
my battery does not charge
warranty my BA2240 serial # u131002939 will not work nor charge.It is not a charge issue. the battery has gone bad in less then a year of...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Suzanne Chavez
Oh no!!
Mowing along happily - (used 4 times) and stopped the mower to open the gate, will not re- start. Opened the battery compartment and it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived