Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 334
Photo of Robert Stewart
Make a Vacuum cleaner
Like the Shark brand vacuum or even a low profile roomba style. Not looking for a shop vac although thats a good idea also, but rather a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of TheAtomTwister
56V reel mower
Somehow I doubt that there is going to be a whole lot of demand for this, but there are some times where grass requires slicing instead o...
  • 13 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of David HD
New EGO Cylinder Mower
I love to see EGO develop a new Cylinder lawn mower with a "built-in" Striping tool (like this YouTube video).  For those who aspires to ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Gregg Collins
Chainsaw Case
I need a case that properly fits and secures the Ego chainsaws - along with bar oil, leak containment, files, etc - for storage and rugge...
  • 12 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Joe
LED Lantern
I've got several of your products, just thinking that some type of LED lantern that accepts your batteries would be perfect. Whether it b...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Chase023
Ego Trimmer Wheel Mod!
Ego Trimmer Mod!  I really liked my black and decker trimmer with the wheel for doing edging so I thought maybe with a few parts I can pu...
  • 10 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Vern Bybee
Trolling motor
I am thrilled that you guys have built the power supply :) Hopping the next step is a trolling motor I once saw a snow blower for ...
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Doc
Torque, and CC comparison.
You guys should consider changing a couple things about whats posted on products. You should do a CC comparable rating. Saying "as power...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration