Conversations

Photo of Blue Angel
Autonomous Mower Coming?
Looks like iRobot has gotten some approvals to go ahead with autonomous mower technology: http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/12/914... ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Blue Angel
Power Outage
So it’s 7 o’clock Saturday morning and our power has been out since 9:45 last night. High winds have done some damage and Hydro Ottawa h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Blue Angel
Dual Port Charger With TURBO Mode
So with the new snow blower we are about to see Ego jump into the realm of dual battery tools, which is awesome!  The power available sho...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Blue Angel
Professional Portable Power Source
So I just watched a pretty neat video about a Bosch battery lawnmower system available across the pond...  here's the video: https://www...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Blue Angel
Great Blade Sharpening Video
So a lot of you are familiar with the Lawn Care Nut videos.  Allen posted a video about blade sharpening that has some really good closeu...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Blue Angel
Like a Post From Email
Idea: offer multiple options in email notifications of forum activity Right now, when we get an email notification of a forum post in...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Blue Angel
How nice would it be...
...to walk into your local Home Depot and see this: along with a full compliment of parts and accessories (and bare tools!) availabl...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Blue Angel
Ego Blower in Motorsports
Haha! The ideas for how to use a cordless electric blower just keep pouring in! Team Subaru USA look to be using the Ego blower! This...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned