Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2438
Photo of LovedByJesus
trimmer shaft hinge with quick-release lever
Need a quick-release, like those found under bicycle seats, implemented with a hinge between shaft parts for quick folding and transporta...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Steven
Using the Handheld Blower on Snow
I'm curious about purchasing the blower mainly for blowing snow in the winter. Does anyone who's used it for blowing snow have feedback o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian Wallace
registration not being saved on the site
I have registered my Lawn mower, battery, charger, and blower and the site shows I have no current warranty.
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Derek Smith
Need RFID scanner for product registration!
The process for registering my new Ego lawn mower was a bit painful. The process for entering all three serial number for my mower, batte...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Chris Sahler
Is it safe to use boost button continuously?
Is it safe to use boost button continuously on the 600cfm backpack blower? 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Teague
registering out of country purchases
bought the brush cutter from Great Britain since it's not available in the US. anyone know how to register it since it's not listed on us...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Ken Hoellger
2.5 ah Bwttery won't Charge.
Attempted to charge the battery MN BA1400. First attempt, solid green light. Second attempt, flashing red light. Attached battery to blow...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Steven
Troubleshooting Red Flashing Light on 56-Volt 5.0 Ah Battery
Hey everyone! I just bought the 20 Inch Mower from a Third party knowing the battery wasn’t working. The battery flashed red, as if it...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Jared Peterson
Future 56V Ice auger?
56-Volt Brush-less Ice Auger with the 56V interchangeable batteries would be excellent. Any thoughts? Power and run time would be great. 
  • 14 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of JOHN
BLADE REENGINEERING DESPERATELY NEEDED!
POSSIBLE CARBON FIBER CROSS BLADE MULCHING BLADE FOR MOWERS. THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE CUT QUALITY FROM THE EGO MOWERS! SURE...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Tom
I've noticed that the mower doesn't cut the grass very well, in that I find it leaving strips of uncut grass.
The mower isn't cutting very well
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of GarryK
Reason for my ego battery failure determined. I resolved the problem!
The 4 Ah battery quit and was flashing red and then off. According to what I read on posts, it was remotely possible that the battery ov...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of henry
Cordless sweeper/vacuum
Hi, do you plan to create a cordless vacuum/sweeper to take care of leaves, cutted grass etc... I love your products. I already own the m...
  • 13 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jacob
Portable Air Compressor.
So battery nailers are hitting the market with a high price tag. Ridgid and ryobi have them. But for 270.00 for the ridgid is rediculous....
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of MattW
Battery Powered Winch
Time for another new product idea! How about a battery powered winch/come along type device?  The 56V system should be more than strong e...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Paul
Hand held cordless vacuum
I would like to see you all make a handheld cordless vacuum for cleaning the inside of vehicles or quick pickups in the house. I notice ...
  • 12 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Bud Bud
What should I get: Back pack, 580 or 575 blower.
All three blowers have a kit, 5 amp battery and charger. The back pack and 580 are $300, but the 575 is $350. The only advantage to the 5...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kassi Gilmour
Ego 56v battery problems
Hi. My 56v battery has been failing frequently in the last few months. It stops working in the mower and rapidly flashes yellow. Usually,...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Jim Beekman
Love the EGO blower and weedeater. I am in need of a backpack vacuum cleaner. Do you make vacuum?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Randy Closner
Will EGO be making a standalone Mulcher w/bag?
No one seems to be able to make a good standalone mulcher that works great.  I have most of the EGO tools except the chain saw and snow ...
  • 14 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration