Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2121
Photo of Jerry
700w vs 1000w motor
I'm considering either the LM 2101 or the LM 2102SP. The larger battery and self-propelled capability of the 2102SP aren't that important...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pete Stock
BA4200E charge\discharge characteristics
Charge\discharge cycle characteristics How many cycles before 10%, 25% and 50% loss of battery capacity?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kevin Harris
Can’t loosen bolt to remove blade
I seriously cannot believe I’m even saying this, but I cannot loosen the bolt to remove the blade on my 21” mower. I’m using a 9/16th wre...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of bloomz
21" Self Propelled battery deterioration?
About the 3rd mow of the season, and seemed like battery was going red sooner than before.  It was stored properly all winter, inside my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Denis Lafreniere
chain saw wont stop
The chain saw continues to run when I let go of the trigger switch. I have to remove the battery to get it to stop running. How do I fix ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Michael
where else can i get this ego snowblower aside from home depot?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim
chain saw leaking oil
My 14" Ego saw constantly leaks oil. Is there a problem with this unit or an adjustment I need to make. The saw is 1 year old and has onl...
  • 5 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jim McD
Ego Mower Self-Propel issues
I’m really wanting to love Ego mowers, but they are making it difficult for me. Last May I purchased two 21” self-propelled mowers. One...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Kevin
If the mower needs service, where do you get it serviced at?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
How do I remove my safety key?
I have had no problems with the lawn mover so far but after inserting the safety key to use the mover the first time I have bee unable to...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daine Wright
56V Li-Ion Battery not charging
My 56V battery will not charge on charger. The charger blinks green at 25% when the battery is put on it. The fan runs. No red light is d...
  • 12 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Matt
New to EGO... couple questions!
Hello all... I'm new to the EGO line.  Making the jump from Black and Decker cordless tools.  I like the power that EGO offers.  I just b...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Ron
Is anyone using either string trimmer left handed? The guard on the 12" model is offset and in the way
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TheAtomTwister
575 CFM Blower has cruise control! Pre-review
So my 575 CFM unit came in today, but it was dark when it got here, so I did not have time nor the right conditions to make a video demon...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of April Rodil
EGO Garden Tiller???
Please make a garden tiller for the line up of products!!!  It would be nice to have an EGO electric tiller option along side the other p...
  • 22 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Erik
21’’ steel deck mower
EGO are you considering bringing out a 21’’(or bigger haha) steel deck mower anytime in the near future?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TomM
LM2100 Mower Not Starting
I've got a 21" LM2100 mower that was manufactured in December 2015. With a fully-charged 5Ah battery it will not start. I have checked a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of joe lin
bp 1400 battery
battery bp 1400 light keep blinking after remove from the charger. is it defective? bought from last season, use for trimmer. not using i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Stephen Vajda
Chain saw won't engage
Newer 16 inch chainsaw won't engage. Depress the button and nothing. Dead in water. Tested and it's not the battery and not seized?? Butt...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Michael Brown
LM2022SP 20" Steel Deck versus LM2102SP 21" Plastic Deck
I am trying to decide between LM2022SP 20" Steel Deck versus LM2102SP 21" Plastic Deck. I need a mower for my new bermuda lawn that is s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered