Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 2475
Photo of Wil Resto
Is it just my slow blower that sucks if the snow is a little wet?
Is it just my slow blower that sucks if the snow is a little wet? Seems to be find in power snow. In the northeast (CT) we tend to somet...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Chris Huber
Ego Batteries
I have no Ego products yet.  Id like to get the string trimmer, 575 blower and hedge trimmers.  Question about batteries.  Is the 5 Ah ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of luddy
Nexus And Submersible Pump
Will the Nexus work with the 1/2 hp submerisble pump I have?  Was thinking it sure would beat dragging out the extension cords when needi...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Stephen Palatino
Lawn Mower Rear Discharge Door
I enjoy my Ego self-propelled lawn mower. The only difficulty I have is bending over to open the rear discharge door after removing the b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of bigfootcountry
Ego Handheld Commercially Part 2 plus Commercial Ego products
A short continued update from yesterday. I have two trucks running and although some equipment is duplicated there is some difference....
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Tom H
List of Authorized ONLINE retailers?
There are many online sellers on Ebay who are advertising the full 5 year warranty but how can we know they are really authorized?  I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bigfootcountry
Ego handhelds Commercially end of year update part 1
As a commercial user ultimately I value reliability over everything else. Performance is also important so let's just assume that I would...
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Damian Haugh
Gen 2 snowblower???
Any news on a updated Gen 2/ 2 stage snowblower ? Its been two years and i'm waiting patiently to see the new unit. Any information ??? R...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rebecca Backfisch
Ego Trimmer left in heavy rain for DAYS.
I left my Ego trimmer out in yard prior to about a week's worth of heavy rain. :(  I mean, it was raining consistently enough for about 5...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Justin
Jump Starter application
How about a jump starter for a car? Should be a relatively simple application for the larger 7.5Ah battery
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Robert Stewart
Make a Vacuum cleaner
Like the Shark brand vacuum or even a low profile roomba style. Not looking for a shop vac although thats a good idea also, but rather a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Joanne
Self Propelled Snow Blower
I'm sure a lot of us would like a self-propelled snow blower.   I would like to do away with my gas snowblower, but I'm a 68 year old fem...
  • 16 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Nick can't be blank
voltage recovery
Reading voltage from a freshly used battery will be a lower bound for a battery's steady state voltage...that is well known in battery ci...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Scott Springmann
Can't see oil in fill window
Oil window
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of TwinTurboJosh
Very disappointed with the new Nexus inverter.
Like many others, I just recently received the Nexus inverter, and the first thing I could think to use it for was to power a small fan a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jennifer VandeWater
How do I clean the EGO Power+ mower?
If you clean your mower after each use, the cleaning is easy, especially because you can easily tip the mower onto its side to access th...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eric Krugman
how many RPM is the low and high speed on the power head?
I recently purchased the power head with the edging attachment and the string trimmer attachment. The string trimmer attachment has it pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Michael
ryobi blower 40w
Bought the 40W Ryobi blower about 2 months ago. It worked great for a while, but now it does not work at all - not sure why. Battery is f...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of David HD
First Big Snowstorm
So we finally got our "first" Big Snowstorm / Blizzard in Chicago on Sunday, with an accumulation of around 13" of wet, heavy slushy snow...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of J. G.
EGO Power Washer with Wheels
When do you think we can expect an EGO Power Washer which will deliver at least 2,500 to 3,000 psi? My concrete driveway is black, and sl...
  • 27 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration