Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 276
Photo of Steve
Storage on the snowblower.
The manual says store the snowblower out of the elements. Do you think it's OK to store the snowblower under my porch outdoors? (I’ll st...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of PhotonTom
Power Equipment for Left Handed People
It would be nice for an innovative company like EGO to pay more attention to the 1 in 8 or so left handed people. Specifically the backpa...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Joanne
Self Propelled Snow Blower
I'm sure a lot of us would like a self-propelled snow blower.   I would like to do away with my gas snowblower, but I'm a 68 year old fem...
  • 16 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Scott Springmann
Can't see oil in fill window
Oil window
  • 5 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Christian Butler
Battery Discharge < 10 mins after full charge
I love my Mower and Trimmer. Battery issues now though after use over two summers. Quick discharge in about 10-15 minutes. Had hope that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of J. G.
EGO Power Washer with Wheels
When do you think we can expect an EGO Power Washer which will deliver at least 2,500 to 3,000 psi? My concrete driveway is black, and sl...
  • 27 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of atcspaul
snow blower batteries
Getting a snow blower. Does it run on both batteries or does it use one at a time. With one charger is a second charger needed?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Erik
Power snow brush/shovel
I searched but didn't see this suggested, but how about a power snow brush, basically a mini snow blower, to clear decks and small sidewa...
  • 7 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of RobertM
Pressure washer
So today I had to rebuild the carb on my pressure washer, change out the oil and plug as well as the plug wire before i could even use it...
  • 24 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jared Peterson
Future 56V Ice auger?
56-Volt Brush-less Ice Auger with the 56V interchangeable batteries would be excellent. Any thoughts? Power and run time would be great. 
  • 14 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of TheAtomTwister
56V reel mower
Somehow I doubt that there is going to be a whole lot of demand for this, but there are some times where grass requires slicing instead o...
  • 13 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Eric55
High Lift Mower Blade Review
I was lucky enough to finally get the new high lift blade for the 21” SP mower after almost 6 months of waiting.  The first impressions ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Vern Bybee
Trolling motor
I am thrilled that you guys have built the power supply :) Hopping the next step is a trolling motor I once saw a snow blower for ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Richard Jensen
I'd like to see a reel style EGO mower.
A reel mower with a leveling bar and half inch height adjustments. I keep scalping my Bermuda grass lawn. Self-sharpening blades, self-pr...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jim
chain saw leaking oil
My 14" Ego saw constantly leaks oil. Is there a problem with this unit or an adjustment I need to make. The saw is 1 year old and has onl...
  • 10 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer
HOW-TO: brush cutter blade for the Multi-Tool (STA1500 attachment)
*** DISCLAIMER *** Ego does not endorse modifying equipment; doing so will void your warranty. Background: Ego Europe has a brush cutter...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer
HOW-TO: Add a digital volt meter to the charger
Summary: Added a digital volt meter to the Ego Standard Charger. *** DISCLAIMER *** Ego does not endorse modifying equipment; doing so w...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Luke
Power station/generator
If the EGO crew is listening, I would LOVE to see an ego power station or generator that would allow a user to plug in their EGO batterie...
  • 27 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of benindy
Power Head Storage
Has anyone found pegboard hooks or some other storage solution for the Power Head and attachments? The double hooks I had laying around t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jerry B
I just bought a 530 CFM leaf blower -- are there flash lights that can be powered by this battery?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration