Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 275
Photo of Jared Peterson
Future 56V Ice auger?
56-Volt Brush-less Ice Auger with the 56V interchangeable batteries would be excellent. Any thoughts? Power and run time would be great. 
  • 14 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of TheAtomTwister
56V reel mower
Somehow I doubt that there is going to be a whole lot of demand for this, but there are some times where grass requires slicing instead o...
  • 13 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Eric55
High Lift Mower Blade Review
I was lucky enough to finally get the new high lift blade for the 21” SP mower after almost 6 months of waiting.  The first impressions ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Vern Bybee
Trolling motor
I am thrilled that you guys have built the power supply :) Hopping the next step is a trolling motor I once saw a snow blower for ...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Richard Jensen
I'd like to see a reel style EGO mower.
A reel mower with a leveling bar and half inch height adjustments. I keep scalping my Bermuda grass lawn. Self-sharpening blades, self-pr...
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jim
chain saw leaking oil
My 14" Ego saw constantly leaks oil. Is there a problem with this unit or an adjustment I need to make. The saw is 1 year old and has onl...
  • 9 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of (a)Typical Engineer
HOW-TO: brush cutter blade for the Multi-Tool (STA1500 attachment)
*** DISCLAIMER *** Ego does not endorse modifying equipment; doing so will void your warranty. Background: Ego Europe has a brush cutter...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
HOW-TO: Add a digital volt meter to the charger
Summary: Added a digital volt meter to the Ego Standard Charger. *** DISCLAIMER *** Ego does not endorse modifying equipment; doing so w...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Luke
Power station/generator
If the EGO crew is listening, I would LOVE to see an ego power station or generator that would allow a user to plug in their EGO batterie...
  • 27 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of benindy
Power Head Storage
Has anyone found pegboard hooks or some other storage solution for the Power Head and attachments? The double hooks I had laying around t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joanne
Self Propelled Snow Blower
I'm sure a lot of us would like a self-propelled snow blower.   I would like to do away with my gas snowblower, but I'm a 68 year old fem...
  • 12 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jerry B
I just bought a 530 CFM leaf blower -- are there flash lights that can be powered by this battery?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Eric Beadle
EGO Outdoor tool expansion.
A list of tools I would love ego to add into the lineup for either the powerhead plus or an independent tool. I would love to see ego add...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of bhyde
ego mower battery cover hard to open
Am I alone in finding the battery cover painfully hard to open. Is there a trick to it?
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Adrian Ramirez
Ego Battery Review from a Battery Engineer
So I thought others might be curious about what I've learned about the EGO battery since I've been messing around with it for the last mo...
  • 19 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Praise
Technical Review: PH1400 Multi-Tool SPLINE DRIVE (non-compatible with universal attachments)
Summary: Ego uses a proprietary spline shaft drive system, therefore, non-compatible with existing universal trimmer attachmentsPurpose: ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Article
Photo of B Korris
string trimmer
I have several ego items, and like them all, EXCEPT, I have yet to make it all the way through a single spool of line in my string trimme...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of RobertM
Pressure washer
So today I had to rebuild the carb on my pressure washer, change out the oil and plug as well as the plug wire before i could even use it...
  • 22 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Melvin V
Broken deck
Hi all, I have a first generation Lawnmower and the height adjustment was not smooth from day 1 however, 99% of the time I mow on the...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of EGO fan
Weight: 15" String Trimmer with Rapid Reload Head and Straight Shaft ST1502F
What is the weight of the 15 inch string trimmer using the lightest weight battery ECO battery available?  (I thought I posted this yeste...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived